it makes it sad but beautiful that there are all names of his companions
Susan, Barbara, Ian, Ben, Polly, Vicky, Jamie, Zoe, Liz, Jo, Sarah Jane, Leela, K9, Romana, Adric, Tegan, Nyssa, Peri, Mel, Ace, Grace, Rose, Jack, Mickey, Martha, Donna, Wilf, Amy, Rory, and Clara
i’m not crying i just have some doctor who in my eye
¤♥¤Oº°‘¨☜♥☞¤ ADVENTURE TIME GIVEAWAY ¤☜♥☞¨‘°ºO¤♥¤
BECAUSE i am terribly lonely with my partner in crime now in sweden, i am doing this giveaway
- 1st place - 8pc. Adventure Time Mocha Set (winner may choose from the original or genderbent sets, substitutions for characters acceptable too )
- 2nd place - Adventure Time themed Bobu (winner may choose the two characters and a background)
- 3rd place - Finn and Jake Keychain and Sun Keychain
- Reblog and Like to enter until Nov. 15, 2014.One winner will be chosen at random after midnight (PST), no giveaway tumblrs please.
- You must be following us to enter. i’m lonely, so this is for those people making me less so.
- You must be comfortable giving us your shipping address.
- Your ask box must be open!!
- We must receive a response within 48 hours, or a new winner will be chosen.
*questions please feel free to ask :)
**multiple reblogs, etc are fine
Welcome to Derinkuyu, an underground city that once housed up to 20,000 people. In the Cappadocia region, famous for its cave dwellings and underground villages, Derinkuyu stands out for sheer size and complexity. Locals began digging in the 500s BCE. The city consists of over 600 doors, each of which can be closed from the inside. Each floor could be closed off as well. And just to make attacking completely impossible, the entire city was deliberately built without any logic. Its maze-like layout makes navigating the city nightmarish for unfamiliar invaders.
Imagine if you had to spend hundreds of dollars of your own money just to get your job done. That’s how much the average teacher had to spend on school supplies for their students in past years, experts said.My friends can’t wrap their minds around the money I spend for my job.
Breaking news: Sky is blue. Cats meow. Pope Catholic.
Breaking News: Sun at center of the solar system.
Breaking News: Classrooms are often underfunded, water is wet.